NCAAA is grateful to have had the opportunity to continue to serve older adults, people with disabilities, and their caregivers in the Greater Hartford Region this year.
Your donation supports the work we do in the community to provide a safety net for individuals who may “fall through the cracks” due to myriad eligibility requirements and sporadic funding levels. A snapshot of this year’s outcomes include:
- 54,000 Caregivers received Benefits Education;
- 6,600 Caregivers received Information and Assistance;
- 157 Caregivers benefited from respite care and 125 received Gap-Filling services such as durable medical equipment and incontinence supplies;
- 1,700 consumers were enrolled in the health plans of their choice and
- 6,300 consumers were reached either one-on-one or through public appearances.