ENHANCING LIFE FOR SENIORS, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES & THEIR CAREGIVERS
The North Central Area Agency on Aging is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors who have been charged with setting the overall agency policies and approving annual funding allocations.
We also have a volunteer Advisory Council tasked with providing advice and input for our Area Plan development, reviewing grants and making recommendations to the Board of Directors, and monitoring and evaluating agency programs. For more information or if you are interested in serving on one of these governance bodies, please contact us at email@example.com.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The NCAAA Board of Directors is comprised of between 9-15 members with no conflict of interest. They meet monthly on the fourth Wednesday of the month 9:00am to 11:00am. Our current board members are:
- Richard Lavery, President, Bristol
- Michelle DiMartino, Vice President, Rocky Hill
- Laura Gold Becker, Treasurer, West Hartford
- Frank Minichiello, Secretary, North Haven
- Paula Corrao (Advisory), Farmington
- Florence Johnson RN, Bloomfield
- Lt. William Meier, Vernon
- Ann Melite, Canton
- John Nelson, Hartford
- Marti Stiglich, Rocky Hill
- Carol T. Parrish, Hartford
If you are interested in serving on either our Board of Directors or our Advisory Council please click here.